South Coast and Golden Circle Adventure
Our Guests' Most Popular Choice
Enjoy this four-day adventure in a journey that covers the Golden Circle and the southern coast of Iceland including Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon. This tour combines a few of our favourite adventures. The journey begins with the Golden Circle Adventure on the first day. We'll return to Reykjavik for the evening. The following day we'll start the three-day tour of the south coast starting with the Thorsmörk and Eyjafjallajökull Adventure. We'll spend two nights in the town of Vík located near the southernmost tip of the island. After a night’s rest at a 3/4 star hotel, we trek further east to the Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon Adventure where an optional boat ride brings you on to Iceland’s deepest lake.
On our last day, the return to Reykjavik will bring us on the Waterfall and Volcano Adventure and arrive back in Reykjavik in time for dinner.
Options for activities include boat rides on the lagoon, either Zodiac or Amphibian; horseback riding; glacier hikes, and climbs; There are also a number of wonderful hotels along the way if you decide to extend this day tour further.
- Time frame – Fours days/ three nights with your own private guide and SUV
- Includes a Standby Northern Lights tour each evening until we get a viewing (sept-apr)
- Includes lunch at Friðheimar Tomato Farm on the Golden Circle
- Price dependant on number of guests travelling: Starting at approximately $4,140 per person for 2 guests, $2,420 per person for 4 guests, and $1,995 per person for 6 guests for a four day adventure.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you straight away